While listening to one of my favorite podcasts this week, one listener wrote in about how men go overboard on dating sites to say how they are not interested in obese women but still message them in private. They want the world to believe they are only interested in slim women who take care of … Continue reading Are men ashamed of publicly dating full figured women?
Below are 12 tips to staying inspired, I hope these help you as much as they have been helping me.
- Drink a glass of water – When you wake up in the morning, drink a glass of water to start your day off fresh.
- Move & Sweat – Daily exercise boosts your energy level, improves your mood & Relieves stress.
- Get some sleep – When you get enough rest, you have more energy to do the things that make you happy
- Top 3 tasks – Every morning, make a list of the 3 tasks you want to accomplish that day.
- The 50/1- Rule – Work on one important task for 50 mins and then take a 10 minute break to re-focus.
- Reflect Daily – End your day w/ 10 minutes of reflection and self-evaluation.
- Reading – Reading increases knowledge, which in turn keeps you inspired.
- Browsing – Watching tutorials and…
View original post 96 more words
Happy Sunday! Although Twitter usually gets me in trouble, I've set up a new account for the blog. Please go follow me @jadedgirldiary. A social media link has been added to the page as well. I look forward to interacting with you all on my favorite social media platform and sharing my blogs in the … Continue reading New Twitter Account
A great poem about consent.
She might wear a tiny dress,
Trot around like a hot mess.
She might be the type
That’s all about the hype.
She might even have a drink,
Giving everybody something to think.
Bare skin isn’t an open invitation,
For narrow minds to jump to conclusions.
Her attire may not be by your books.
There’s more to a woman than how she looks.
No simply means no.
And that is all you vultures need to know.
Great post by another blogger to check out
On Friday Jan. 20, 2017 Donald J. Trump will became the president of the United States. Today is August 18, 2017 and America is already doomed. Trump running was odd, getting ahead in the polls was strange, but now that his presidency is a reality it’s very uncomfortable. It’s especially uncomfortable if you have any type of mental health issue.
I’ve had an anxiety disorder most of life and very rarely will I discover and new trigger. However, during the last few debates of the election last year I felt myself get so anxious to the point I was physically ill and was unable to finish watching. Even though we all thought Clinton was sure to win, the idea of Trump possibly becoming commander in chief made a lot of Americans nervous, anxiety or not
So imagine how I felt when it actually happened? I remember walking into my job…
View original post 376 more words
"Each of us has the right and the responsibility to assess the roads which lie ahead, and those over which we have traveled, and if the future road looms ominous or unpromising, and the roads back uninviting, then we need to gather our resolve and, carrying only the necessary baggage, step off that road into … Continue reading Maya Angelou, Book Quote of the Week
Pretty much sums it up.
The troubling events that took place in Charlottesville, Virgina was another phenomenon one would expect in these current times. But it shocked many people nonetheless, by the outrageousness that would spill blood and take a life all in the name of preserving the past of an empire ran by morally bankrupted fuckers.
I, for one, never really expected that the riot (That’s what it was.) unleashed by terrorists (That’s what they were.) would actually go as far as it did. Like I said in my previous post, I thought it would be another convergence of lowly white jackasses far removed from reality that would grunt, groan and walk off knuckles leading back to their tar pits.
I was painfully wrong. And I have no words for this shitfest that haven’t already been said, because we’ve been down this road before. I’m tired. I’m always tired, because this keeps happening…
View original post 231 more words
Hello there! 🙂
You may have just started a brand new blog, or you may have been blogging for quite some time. Congratulations on that! 🙂 It’s an amazing feeling, isn’t it? To have a voice. But what good is a voice when what you’re saying isn’t reaching the right audience?
Here are some tips to increase your stats and get the readership you desire.
- Keep it short. The longer your post is, the less likely it is to get read. Even an interested reader might get discouraged by the size of a long post.
- Tagging your post is really important. You can add tags to your post in the post-settings area. The WordPress reader is the best source of readers and tagging your post under the related topics will help the right kind of readers find you. But no more than 15 tags (including categories) otherwise your post will…
View original post 361 more words
Originally I was going to title this blog ‘We told you so”, but it seemed unnecessarily cruel considering the loss of life that occurred because of the Terrorist attack in Charlottesville. And make no mistake, it was a Terrorist Attack. Not a protest, not a rally, not a gathering of alt-right extremists or white nationalists. … Continue reading Charlottesville: The Awakening
"I have a certain way of being in this world, and I shall not, I shall not be moved from doing what I think is right by jealousy, ignorance, or hate." from "Rainbow in the Cloud: The Wisdom and Spirit of Maya Angelou" by Maya Angelou