Below are 12 tips to staying inspired, I hope these help you as much as they have been helping me.
- Drink a glass of water – When you wake up in the morning, drink a glass of water to start your day off fresh.
- Move & Sweat – Daily exercise boosts your energy level, improves your mood & Relieves stress.
- Get some sleep – When you get enough rest, you have more energy to do the things that make you happy
- Top 3 tasks – Every morning, make a list of the 3 tasks you want to accomplish that day.
- The 50/1- Rule – Work on one important task for 50 mins and then take a 10 minute break to re-focus.
- Reflect Daily – End your day w/ 10 minutes of reflection and self-evaluation.
- Reading – Reading increases knowledge, which in turn keeps you inspired.
- Browsing – Watching tutorials and…
View original post 96 more words